Learn basic HTML coding from two members of Shelby's marketing team: Maggie Canady, Marketing & Communcation Manager and Hugh Spell, Graphics and Web Design. This is a webinar for those just getting started with web pages or who just want to survive working with and editing HTML pages. Come and get some great tips. There are no prerequisites to be able to take this webinar.
Some of what you will see:
- Simple HTML editing and entry
- A definition of HTML and its origins
- HTML "Survival" skills to make basic changes to web pages, blogs, or HTML emails
- How to format a web page and add headers, hyperlinks, images, and lots more
- A simple, step-by-step method for adding elements and features to your page
- Resources for extra help if you want to continue your learning