Join Shelby Training Manager, Bill Ballou, as he shows you the many ways to move data (names, figures, and other information) from Shelby into Microsoft Excel. You will see a variety of methods from the very simple to one that is very powerful and dynamic.
Even if you are new to Excel you will find a good bit to help you in this first part of two webinars that show how to use Excel as a partner to Shelby.
Some of what you will learn will be:
- A simple way to export directly from a Shelby grid (or list)
- How to move data from reports into Excel
- Moving financial data to Excel
- Saving Selections and Listings reports to use in Excel
- Opening up Excel with data from a query produced with ShelbyQUERY.
This webinar continues with "From Shelby to Excel - Part 2 (Tips and Tricks for Working with Shelby Data in Excel)."