Join Shelby Training Manager, Bill Ballou, as he helps you make good use of the data you have pulled into Excel from Shelby. This will be a quick look at some basic to intermediate skills to help you maximize you analysis of your Shelby data. If you are new to Excel or you are anxious to pick up a few tricks then this might be a good fit for you.
We will cover such things as:
- Navigating quickly in Excel
- Formatting and Reformatting (controlling your cells, data, and grid)
- Using formulas to create calculations (sums, averages, and counts)
- Turning data into tables (like a little database in Excel)
- Analyzing your data with a simple Pivot table
This webinar is a continuation of "From Shelby to Excel - Part 1 (Moving Financial or Non-Financial Data to Excel)."