Get some great information from Shelby Consultant, Ken Emert to help you progress in your Shelby Payroll skills.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- Preparing for year end
- Printing your W-2's - what to be aware of
- Matching 941's to your W-2's
- Adding non-cash compensation such as insurance, gift cards etc.
- Adding insurance premiums to the W-2
- Dealing with Christmas bonuses
- Tax rates for 2013
- Resetting sick and vacation available amounts; accrual calculations
- Voiding and reissuing payroll checks
- Reconciling compensation between the 941's and general ledger
- Workers' Compensation report and cleanup
- Setting up payroll deductions for contributions
- Helpful payroll queries